Exercise is crucial to your dog’s well-being. Without it they can become aggressive and destructive. If you are working or away all day, leaving the dog to run in the back yard, or cooped up inside your home, you may be experiencing some of these unpleasant behaviors. Walking is a good way to give your dog a break during the day and get in some much-needed exercise.
We walk your dog(s) by themselves. We do not walk other clients’ dogs with yours. If you have more than one dog, we can walk as many as two at a time. We never let the dog off - leash except in your enclosed, secure yard. We don’t do dog parks due to possible contact with aggressive or diseased dogs. Your dog’s safety and well-being is paramount.
See our Rates page for current fees.
There is no need to worry about leaving your pets at home when you are away. Grandma Dee’s Pet Care provides in-home pet sitting visits, dog walking and TLC that ensures your pet pal is safe, well-cared for and much happier than it would be in a kennel setting or left on its own.
· No danger of exposure to illnesses and other pets as they would be in a kennel setting.
· No cages, bars or confinement.
· Less anxiety and stress than they would experience in strange surrounding.
· Pets will be much happier sleeping in their own beds, in their own homes, eating their own food and continuing their own routines.
· Regular dog walking can help alleviate the stress and boredom of being left alone all day while busy pet parents are at work.
· No need to impose on neighbors or friends.
· Peace of mind; you know your pets are comfortable, happy and safe.
· No check-in or check-out schedule means more flexibility for you.
· Training routines are enforced per your instructions.
· Grandma Dee’s can also see to plant watering, bringing in the mail and other services to make your home have that “lived in look” when you are away for longer periods.
· Less expensive than kennel boarding.
And, best of all. No one can love them better than we can. With Grandma Dee’s Pet Care, your pets will look forward to cuddling and play, just like our own “grandpets.”
Please allow at least one week before your planned departure to set up this critical first meeting. That’s where we get to know one another and I get to know your pets and routines – and the pet(s) learn that I’m not an unknown intruder. This will make for a much smoother transition for your pet(s) – and for you and me.
We provide dog walking and pet sitting in the following zip codes and communities: 92064, 92121, 92124, 92126, 92127, 92128, 92129, 92130, 92131, 92145. Carmel Mountain, Carmel Valley, Poway, Mira Mesa, Tierrasanta, Del Sur, 4S Ranch, Santa Luz, Sabre Springs, Rancho Penasquitos, Torrey Hills, Scripps Ranch, Miramar. Call for others.